Macade is one of the world’s fastest growing startups within golf apparel, worn by some of the brightest shining stars on the PGA, LPGA and European Tour. The brand was founded in 2019 by offering a small collection of sleek, well-fitted and thoroughly tested gear to our friends and families. Now, after clothing over 50.000 golfers worldwide, our mission has grown.
As Marketing Manager at Macade, you will lead our efforts within all facets of our marketing, communications, brand and public relations. The role will require you to work both strategically and hands-on. You will join our small but diverse team of motivated talents where you’ll have the opportunity to build a maketing team around you as well as influence the culture. If you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and rapidly-evolving environment, this role is for you. Going forward, telling our story in compelling ways and building brand reputation among golfers around the world will be a top priority for the brand.
What you'll be doing
- Facilitate development of new marketing ideas from inception to completion
- Oversee and analyse efforts within paid digital marketing as well as continuously improving the long and short term advertising strategy together with external media buyers
- Lead our sponsored Tour player program to optimize the partnership results, both for the brand and our sponsored players
- Work closely with our Brand Manager to manage and decide on player scriptings for the Major golf tournaments, such as The Masters, US Open and The Open Championship
- Lead, develop and execute Macade’s influencer marketing program and brand collaborations
- Managing and evaluate new growth opportunities for Macade’s social media and newsletter strategy
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and adjust strategy & activities to achieve them
- Identify new marketing opportunities to build and strengthen brand awareness across all channels
- Create brand (purpose, promise, voice) and messaging frameworks
Our humble expectations
- Min. 4 years of marketing experience within e-commerce
- Experience working with performance marketing within the B2C space
- A fierce bias towards action. This is not a role for someone that just wants to analyze and strategize, but for someone that will create concrete actions and results
- Proficient knowledge/experience from Facebook Business/Ads Manager and Google Analytics
- Understanding of the whole online customer journey
- Conversion-focused email marketing (strategic level)
- Consumer obsessed, with a drive to continuously learn more about our core consumers, identify how our products meet their needs, and understand how to most effectively share our brand message with them
- A positive, entrepreneurial spirit, skilled at multitasking, delivering under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
What we're offering
- A unique and long-term personal and professional career development opportunity within a fast-growing golf apparel company
- A chance to work and be exposed to customers and partners from over 30 different countries.
- A given place in the company’s management team
- A workplace where we don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement, instead we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it
- An environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed
- A chance to travel and meet some of the brightest shining stars in golf
How to apply
Email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd be perfect for this role. We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today.
Location: Austin, Texas and/or Stockholm, Sweden.
Start date: ASAP
MACADE GOLF TEAM